COMMERCIAL PLUMBING & HEATING ENGINEER
We are seeking a permanent Commercial Plumbing and heating engineer for a well-established company based in Cheltenham. We can offer great progression along with assistance in adding more qualifications to your file.
We are a Cheltenham based company and specialise in Plumbing, heating and electrical installations, established in 1978, and with over 100 employees. We have developed a fantastic reputation and the successful candidate will be joining a thriving business within a very exciting and expansive time.
The main duties: To carry out and or assist in the installation of small-medium sized heating installations to plant rooms and communal domestic heating systems. To attend client’s projects and carry out planned preventative maintenance, remedial and breakdown works to ensure that the quality of technical work is of a high standard and in compliance with statutory requirements.
• CKR1 – Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances.
• CICA1 – Install, commission, service, repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances/equipment.
• CODNCO1 – Changeover domestic natural gas to commercial natural gas.
• CORT1 –Install, commission, service, repair and breakdown of gas fired commercial. overhead luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters.
• EFJLP1 – Polyethylene electro fusion jointing for single and multiple liquefied petroleum gas supply.
• ICPN1 – Installation first fix of commercial pipework.
• CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety.
• CENWAT – Install, exchange of domestic gas fired central heating & hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, storage water heaters and instantaneous heaters.
• CPA1 – Combustion Performance Analysis Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
• HTR1 – Install, exchange, service, repair breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters.
• COCATA1 – Changeover catering appliances.
• CODC1 – Changeover domestic natural gas to catering natural gas.
• COMCAT2 – Install, exchange, disconnect, repair, breakdown & commission commercial catering appliances in table 2 grouping.
• TCP1 – Testing & purging commercial installation pipework exceeding 1m3 in volume, up to 16 bar operating pressure natural gas & 2 bar LPG installations in accordance with IGEM document IGE/UP/1A
• LPG PD/RPH – LPG Permanent Dwellings and Residential park homes.
Salary: £32-£35k Based on Experience & Qualifications
Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays
Call out: Call Out Benefits
Company Pension: Yes
The successful candidate will have a 6-month period of probation.
Should you have any queries or wish to submit your CV please email: Alex.Powell@sw-l.co.uk
|Job Category||Local Installation/Commercial Department|