We are a well-established M&E company looking to add a Senior Electrical Estimator to our successful and growing team. This position is for someone who has at least 2 years’ experience within an electrical estimating role, with varied project background. The successful candidate will be working within the private, commercial and industrial sectors – duties will include:
• Evaluate tender drawings and specification information to determine material and labour requirements.
• Present a high standard of tender within the applicable timescales to our clients.
• Keep an accurate record of quotations and working documents to support final estimates.
• Commercially manage ongoing projects through to completion.
We are a Cheltenham based company and specialise in Plumbing, heating and electrical installations, established in 1978, and with over 100 employees. We have developed a fantastic reputation and the successful candidate will be joining a thriving business at a very exciting and expansive time.
• Salary is dependent on experience.
• Full time or Part time position, Monday-Friday.
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) (negotiable)
• Company Pension.
• The successful candidates will have a 6-month period of probation.
Should you have any further queries or wish to submit your CV please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Electrical Department|