NEW BUILD PLUMBING & HEATING ENGINEERS
We are recruiting for Gas Safe engineers and Plumbers to complete 1st and 2nd fix installs on new build developments. We are working for a large number of National and Regional developers throughout Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
We have secured a number of new developments and our intentions are to further increase this. We are seeking highly skilled and extremely motivated employed or sub-contracting engineers to join our existing workforce.
We are a Cheltenham based company and specialise in Plumbing, heating and electrical installations, established in 1978, and with over 100 employees. We have developed a fantastic reputation and the successful candidate will be joining a thriving business within a very exciting and expansive time.
• Qualified in Heating and Plumbing (NVQ/City Guilds or equivalent)
• CSCS card
• Experience on new build developments
• Experience with 1st and 2nd fix installation.
• Gas Safe card with Unvented
• We can offer excellent rates of price work.
• Full time position, Monday-Friday.
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
• Company Pension.
• The successful candidates will have a 6 month period of probation.
Should you have any further queries or wish to submit your CV please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to us please read our Terms & Conditions before sending your application.
|Job Category||New Build Department|