QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS REQUIRED.
Due to expansion we have an exciting opportunity for skilled Electricians to join our existing team in domestic and commercial work. While working in accordance to the relevant Safety Regulations and departmental procedures.
We are offering a competitive package which will reflect experience.
Self Employed electricians will also be considered.
Duties will include:
• Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements.
• Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
• Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards.
• Fault finding and diagnosis.
• Custom circuit design.
• Providing professional assessments and advice for customers.
• Managing peers, dividing job tasks and/or working as a team when necessary.
• Managing or working with subcontractors.
• Valid UK driving license.
• Have minimum 2 years’ experience.
18th Edition qualification in electrical installation and 2391 Periodic Inspection qualification is desirable but not essential.
Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays (can be negotiated in exchange of salary sacrifice)
Company Pension: Yes
Hours: 40 hours per week
The successful candidate will have a 6-month period of probation
Should you have any queries or wish to submit your CV please email: Rich.Hands@sw-l.co.uk and Callum.O’Boyle@sw-l.co.uk
No Agencies Please.