At Shackleton Wintle and Lane we have the highest regard for Health and Safety, we are aware of our responsibilities for the wellbeing of all persons working on site and any others who may be incidental to it. We will always ensure that maximum effort and appropriate resources will be sanctioned to maintain a safe working environment. As a result we would like to introduce our very own Health and Safety Officer, Alison Sinclair. Alison joined SW&L in August 2019 with a wealth of industry experience and knowledge, Alison is a great asset to the business and is kept very busy implementing key actions such as:
- Compiling adequate risk assessments and appropriate control measures.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure the safe handling, use of substances, and safe disposal of any surplus generated waste.
- Provide the necessary information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and source adequate training as required.
- Aim to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- Write up site reports and make suggestions for future improvements.
Health and Safety is of the utmost importance to Shackleton Wintle and Lane, we will commit to the highest standards and comply with all statutory duties.